Monday 3 June 2013

Vacation

Hi there,


I'm just back from my cousins wedding in thrissur...it was truly awesome..especially since it has been a long time that i saw all of them together.
Well the highlight was the sumptuous dinner..We had kappa,meen curry,dosas,chutney(yumm!!!),kadai beef roast,chicken curry,fried rice,noodles,rotti,appam,icecream,gulab jamun,fruit salad..well a lot and i ate to my hearts content..and slept sound yesterday..
today iam writing because it was a boring day with nothing to do..i watched argo and shrek..i called my sister for some gossiping..hehe
Currently iam chatting in fb ..that should eat up my time:-;I'm planning to do an intern in some company..so i called up my friend hafiz and he said he will arrange it..That should relieve me from my boredom..
Iam gonna have my food now..
BON APETITE!

Bye guys,
cya

1 comment: